Pine Profiles is currently seeking Production Employees to join our team in Creston, BC. We are looking for candidates who are interested in a growth opportunity in a production environment who will train in various areas of the Moulder, Re-Saw and our Saw-Mill which is currently under construction. This position involves manual labour and possible exposure to dust.
- The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Available to work day & afternoon shifts in labour and production roles
- Completion of grade 12, a GED or related work experience, or equivalent training (eg. OFA3, grading ticket, trade, etc.)
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot various situations
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Knowledge of the lumber Re-manufacturing process would be an asset
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot
- Reliable, Positive attitude and a self-starter
- Able to work in an environment that may include exposure to weather, dust, moving mechanical parts, and noise.
Preference may be given to those with a Level 2 & 3 First Aid ticket.
In order to be eligible for this position, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada for our company.
Creston is a close-knit community with impressive scenery and a surplus of wilderness retreats and is a perfect fit for those who love the outdoors. There are hundreds of hiking trails and easy access to fishing, kayaking, canoeing, bird watching, and wilderness viewing.